- At Cloudshift21, we’re committed to your privacy. We know that earning your trust is utmost important to us when you use our services. Our users’ privacy is of high priority to us at Cloudshift21 and underscores our technology and business decisions.
- We provide you with Capsulized Cloud™ service, a secure, self-sufficient cloud platform that runs on any infrastructure and works right out of the box. We go to the best possible extent to protect your data and keep it private and secure. Data we may collect when providing you with our cloud-based platform are with the purpose of providing best results and personalized experience and to improve our services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal data from You when you use our services, visit our website or otherwise interact with us:
- basic information, such as name, title, and your relation to a company you represent and contact details (email address);
- login Information, such as username, password, and any security questions or authentication data you provide to ensure the security of your account.
- information relating to our relationship, such as services and order details, contract information, payment details, billing information;
- marketing and communication data e.g., your interests and preferences, selections, marketing permissions and prohibitions;
- your interaction and related records such as correspondence, your comments, or responses to our surveys;
- personal data generated while visiting our website through cookies or otherwise, and how you use the website;
- technical data on browsing the website e.g., language, device ID and type, operating system, application settings as well as other data collected by means of cookies and similar technologies; and
- other data, which is based on your consent and defined in detail on a case by case basis.
- We also collect personal data when you fill out a form on our website to request more information. We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and company name.
We may collect and use for any purpose aggregated data, where individual person is not identified from e.g., statistical data collected in connection with the provision of services usage of the resources within the Service.
Processing of Personal Data
We only collect and process personal data, which is needed for managing our relationship with you and for other relevant operational or commercial purposes, including the processing of personal data for anonymizing it.
Provision of Service
We process your personal data for the performance of an agreement to provide our services to you, improve our services, and comply with legal obligations or our processing is based on legitimate interest in providing quality services to our customers. The purposes for which we process your data are:
- Marketing and Sales of services to contact regarding your interest in our services
- Keeping Cloudshift21 services running – Providing services to you and ensuring the functioning and maintenance of services;
- Verifying your identity for the purposes of signing into services;
- Managing the customer relationship with you, including customer communication, user account management and processing payments;
- Improving Cloudshift21 services;
- Interacting with You for feedback on our services;
- Improving and personalizing services and to develop new services and providing notifications on new features, changes, and improvements;
- Customer Support, corresponding with users, solving issues, and providing customer support through phone or email; and
- Informing you of new services, features, and content we may offer.
Website admin, and Information Security
- We process personal data to administer and maintain our website, including hosting and delivering of content therein and for preventing faults and repairing thereof. Your personal data may be used to ensure the information security of the website, including prevention of possible frauds and relevant investigations. In these cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest to operate business effectively and to ensure that the website is appropriately protected. Our legitimate interest collection and analyzing of the necessary information to develop our operations e.g., functionality of the website.
- We may process personal data for measurement and reporting including statistical information about the use of our website based on your consent.
Marketing and Analytics
- We may market and inform you about Cloudshift21 services. We may combine the data collected about you from publicly available sources, and from our different interactions with you. Further, your personal data may also be used for market research and customer surveys. Processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest to collect and analyze relevant information to better understand our customers and develop relevant services.
- Based on your consent we may store and access information, including personal data, on your device in order to create personalized ads profiles and deliver relevant content at the website as well as to measure the effectiveness of the advertising. Respectively, your personal data may also be processed to develop and improve the website, or for developing our own or our partners’ services.
Compliance with the law
We process your personal data in order to meet our statutory obligations e.g., to fulfill authorities’ requests based on the law.
Other purposes you have consented to
We may process your personal data also for specific purposes if you have consented to such processing. Processing of data on browsing the website and your preferences related thereto as well as sharing such data with nominated third parties is primarily based on your consent.
When you visit our website, Cookies, and other similar technologies (“Cookies”) are used to automatically collect information about your visit. Collected information is e.g., browser type and IP-address. It is possible for you to accept or refuse the use of the cookies in our Cookie-banner.
- Cookies remain on your device until they are expired, or you delete them. Retention time for each cookie is available through cookie banner in our website.
- You can always disable cookies or clear your cookie history for all visited websites from your browser settings.
Communication of the Marketing Activities
- We send commercial e-mails that may include technologies (web beacons, cookies or similar) that allow us to know what you do with the message (open, read etc.) and links you may click. When you click a link in our marketing e-mail, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our website.
- You may control the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you at any time. In such case, we will retain minimum amount of personal data to respect your choice in order to avoid contacting you again.
- Please note that even though you opt-out of direct marketing, we may need to contact and communicate with you in connection with the other purposes your personal data is processed for.
Data Sharing and Disclosures of Personal Data
- We may use subprocessors to assist in providing the Services, provided that:
(i) subprocessors who receive your data will be subject to confidentiality obligations no less protective than those that we generally apply with our customers;
(iii) agreement between us and the company you represent or from which your employer is buying services from will govern any sub-processing of personal data.
- We may also disclose your personal data to comply with legal obligations or protect our legal interests.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside of the EU or EEA
- The data we collect is processed by us within the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) and in third party data processing facilities within the EU/EEA.
- Some of our service providers may have access or are located outside the EU/ EEA and their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside of EU/EEA. We will take necessary steps to provide appropriate safeguards for international data transfers and to the extent necessary implement supplementary measures for protection of personal data as required by applicable laws. Personal data is transferred only to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection of personal data, and where not we will implement the standard contractual clauses and implement necessary technical, organisational, or contractual supplementary measures to ensure that personal data has the same protection as in EU/EEA.
Retention of Personal Data
- We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to communicate with you for sales, marketing and other purposes, provide access to our website, and as required by law (different data categories have different retention periods). After that, we will securely dispose of your personal data.
- Your personal data processed based on a customer relationship with you, or a company you represent, are stored, as a rule, for the duration of the customer relationship or as long as the provision of the services requires. After our relationship or service provision has ended, we store personal data that are necessary to protect our legitimate interests e.g., enabling response on requests or claims under applicable provisions concerning statute of limitations, or we may store your personal data, to the extent necessary, in order to respect your request not to receive direct marketing from us.
- Personal data processed based on legitimate interests are processed as long as there are grounds for their processing. If you object such processing, data will be erased after your request has been validated. An example of this kind of processing falling within the scope of legitimate interest is direct marketing.
- If personal data is processed based on legal obligations, it is retained as long as required by law.
- The storage time of personal data processed with your consent is determined according to the purposes of processing.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- Right to Rectify Personal Data: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we hold.
- The Right to Object to the Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
- The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The Right to Be Forgotten: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The Right to Restriction of the Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The Right to Give and Withdraw Your Consent: You have the right to give or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data.
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, unauthorized access, disclosure, or other misuse. These measures include physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal requirements. We limit access to personal data to those authorized employees and service providers who need to know the information in the course of their duties. They will only process your personal data based on our instructions and are subject to a confidentiality obligation.
- Personal Data is stored in an encrypted database within our platform. We adhere to best practices for persisting and encrypting data, and to that end, data is always encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Although our good faith efforts to store your data in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, please remember that unfortunately no data transmission or storage is 100% risk free. You provide your personal data at your own risk and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data. In the unfortunate case of a security breach that that endangers your privsubnacy or data we will inform you as well as the relevant authorities, as required by law. We may also temporarily shut down services to protect the personal data.
The contact details of the company: Cloudshift21 (Cloudtura Oy), (Business ID 3234585-5), Lapinlahdenkatu 16, 00180 Helsinki.